17 Healthy Shrimp Dinner Recipes
We have compiled 17 healthy shrimp dinner recipes for you! When it comes to shrimp, the possibilities for cooking are endless. We love them for many reasons, but especially for their taste and adaptability. As tempting as that cheesy, calorie-packed cheese sauce sounds, we recognize the importance of providing you with low-calorie and low-fat recipes as well.
Additionally, these dishes are not only nutritious, but can be prepared quickly too Perfectly ideal for the fast approaching school nights and busy festivities of the Fall. Just because they are “healthy,” does not mean they lack flavor or taste. From rice to quinoa to pasta options, these healthy shrimp dinner recipes will be a hit with your family and friends for sure!
In no particular order, here are our top picks for the most nourishing shrimp dinner recipes the web has to offer!
- Zucchini Shrimp Scampi – from Damn Delicious
- Skinny Sriracha Shrimp and Broccoli – from Baker by Nature
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Caesar Salad – from Café Delites
- Gingery Shrimp and Couscous – from Real Simple
- Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Shrimp & Rice – from Julia’s Album
- Mango Mandarin Sesame Shrimp Salad – from Crème de la Crumb
- Shrimp & Sausage Paleo Skillet – from Paleo Newbie
- Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry – from Dinner at the Zoo
- Skinny Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta – from Bake. Eat. Repeat.
- Paleo Shrimp and Grits Recipe – from 40 aprons
- Shrimp Avocado Tomato Salad – from Primavera Kitchen
- Lemon Oregano Chicken & Shrimp Skewers – from Yummy Healthy Easy
- Garlic Shrimp with Quinoa – from Well Plated
- Easy Paleo Shrimp & Avocado Salad – from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Spicy Shrimp with Cauliflower Mash & Garlic Kale – from Pinch of Yum
- Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash Boats – from Wicked Spatula
- Superfood Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette – from iowa girl eats.
It’s 2017, and we know many people have dietary restrictions and follow diet plans. Eating is not as simple as it used to be (although it still can be!). All of the recipes included in this list are healthy, but depending on the dish, many of these are Whole 30, Gluten Free or Paleo as well.
None of these healthy shrimp dinner recipes seem appetizing? Head on over to our Shrimp Recipes page and browse our other recipes. Once you have picked one out, order some shrimp and have them fresh delivered to your door. You will certainly taste the difference in our 100% wild caught American shrimp!