Top 9 BBQ Shrimp Recipes
Whether it’s “BBQ Shrimp” or “Barbecue Shrimp,” whatever way you search it, there are vast amounts of grilled shrimp recipes out there. As we have mentioned many times, shrimp cook quickly, so they are a great option for an appetizer or protein at your next barbecue. From marinated shrimp to shrimp kabobs, we have gathered a list of the nine best BBQ shrimp recipes out there.
- Sweet Chili Shrimp – via Carlsbad Cravings
- New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp – via The Louisiana Seafood Board
- Grilled Spicy Lime Shrimp with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce – via The Recipe Critic
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kabobs – via Damn Delicious
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp – via Big Bear’s Wife
- Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple – via Closet Cooking
- Coconut-Rum Shrimp – via Home Cooking Memories
- Peach Ginger Shrimp Kabobs – via Fountain Avenue Kitchen
- Grilled Caribbean Jerk Shrimp – via A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
You may recognize some of these from our social media channels. They look so delicious that we had to share them with you again, plus we included several more. We are certain that you can utilize one of these at your Memorial Day gathering in a few weeks. There’s no doubt we will!